Winter is upon us, and with its arrival, it brings the possibility of serious indoor air quality issues. Because windows and doors tend to be kept close to keep out the cold, issues such as asthma, allergies, and other respiratory diseases tend to rise during this time. Additionally, problems with carbon monoxide and humidity tend to increase as well, which makes the improvement of air quality a necessity that no house should go without.
At Neighborhood, we understand how complicated it can be to maintain the quality of the air you breathe inside your house, which is why, as 4th generation professionals, in service since 1947, we take the utmost care when installing the solution you need to improve the air you breathe at home.
What Causes Indoor Air Pollution?
What Can I do to Help Prevent Poor Air Quality in My Home?
- Keep your house clean and remove dust frequently.
- When possible, open your windows to allow air to circulate.
- Inspect your home for mold and mildew.
- Use exhaust fans in your bathrooms and kitchen.
- Install carbon monoxide detectors.
- Use high tech systems to clean the air inside your home.
How Can Neighborhood Help Me Improve the Quality of the Air in My Home?
As a provider of the foremost heating services in St. Cloud, MN, Neighborhood can help improve your indoor air quality by installing some of the most advanced systems on the market, including the following:
- Whole House Air Cleaners – Designed to purify the air inside your home while eliminating any contaminants before they can get inside.
- Whole House Humidifiers – These have been created to lower the number of bacteria present in your home while distributing humidity and moisture throughout your house, which will soothe respiratory systems.
- Whole House Ventilation Systems – As their name suggests, these systems ventilate your home allowing fresh air to replace polluted air, enabling you to breathe better.
- Ultraviolet (UV) Lamps – These are designed to destroy contaminants, which, in turn, improves the quality of the air inside your home.
There are many other ways to help improve the indoor air quality of your home during winter as well as the rest of the year. So, contact us, and we will be happy to help and don’t forget, if you are in need of the best residential plumbing, HVAC, and electrical service/installation services in Central MN, Neighborhood has everything you need, including an emergency 24-hour service for those times in which unexpected issues come up!