Helping Property Owners in Elk River with Water Softener Repairs and Installations
Chances are, your Elk River office or home may have hard water. Hard water contains many minerals, including calcium and magnesium. These minerals can cause many issues for you and your family, including:
- Rings on the tub
- Shower door spots
- Red-tinted water
- Foul smelling water
- Fixtures and faucets with mineral deposits
- Spots and deposits on dishes or clothing
- Shower heads with low pressure
- Damaged appliances, fixtures, or pipes
- Dry skin and irritations after a shower or handwashing
Eliminating hard water can help preserve your plumbing, appliances, and quality of life. You can enjoy cleaner dishes, clothes, and showers, as well as higher water pressure and softer hair and skin. You can solve the problem by getting a water softener properly installed. These softeners filter out the minerals in the water, and you should discuss your water softener options with our Elk River water softener repair and replacement plumbers today.
Types of Water Softeners
Water softeners work in different ways, and the following are some options you may want to consider:
- Softeners that use salt – These systems use sodium to replace the minerals in your hard water. While they are highly effective, they might need some maintenance over time.
- Softeners without salt – Known as descalers, this type of softener uses a filter to remove minerals without replacing them with sodium. They are good are preventing build-up and deposits.
- Filtration systems – While water filtration systems will not always take out all of your water’s minerals, they do improve the taste of water and food for your family.
Our Elk River Plumbers can evaluate the needs of your home or business and can help you select the right type of water softener. We also provide professional water softener installation, so you can trust the job is done right.
Call Now To Speak With An Elk River Water Softener Repair and Replacement Plumber
At Neighborhood Plumbing, we help you decide which water softener is right for you, and handle all installations and repairs. Call 800-570-4328 or contact us online to discuss your options or schedule an appointment.