Clogged or backed up sewers can cause many problems and inconveniences. In some cases, a back up can be dangerous to your household. Our Elk River trenchless pipe lining plumbers know how to identify and address sewer issues and also take action to prevent future problems. When you call Neighborhood Plumbing, you can trust our team to resolve your sewer issues and use trenchless pipe lining methods to prevent future clogs.
The Basics of Trenchless Pipe Lining in Elk River
In past decades, sewer line repairs required professionals to dig up your yard or driveway, causing inconveniences and disruption to your household. Now, however, trenchless pipe lining techniques can be used to make repairs with minimal property damage. The process has two major steps:
- Using cameras to see the sewer line and identify damage and necessary repairs
- Cleaning the line and installing a pipe with an epoxy barrier to prevent calcium buildup or holes from roots or objects
Trenchless pipe lining is different from traditional sewer repairs in many ways, such as:
- Increasing your line’s flow capacity
- Increasing the line’s structural integrity
- Preventing root penetration
- Minimal property damage and disruptions
- Guaranteed protection for the period of your home ownership
- Reduced cost from regular sewer line repairs
Our Elk River Plumbers know that sewer problems can have a big impact on your life, and we are ready to tackle any sewer repairs you might need, including using trenchless pipe lining. We talk you through the process and your options, helping you make the best decision for your property and your family.
Speak with an Experienced Elk River Trenchless Pipe Lining Expert Today
Neighborhood Plumbing uses state-of-the-art methods for sewer line repair and for the prevention of future problems. If you would like to discuss a possible sewer line issue in Elk River, call us at 800-570-4328 or contact us online to schedule a service appointment.