During the Minnesota winter, you and your family should be able to rely on your furnace for comfort all winter long. If your furnace is old, unreliable, or inefficient then you and your family could potentially suffer from an unexpected breakdown at an inconvenient time. As such, you should take the time to consider whether or not to replace your current unit. Unfortunately, many people fail replace their furnace at the right time because they been misguided, left with misconceptions about the process and benefits of a new furnace installed. Here are just six of the most common:
1. Furnace Installations are Too Expensive
2. Furnace Repairs are Always Better
3. Energy Efficiency Doesn’t Matter
4. Furnace Size is Irrelevant
5. Furnace Fuel Source Doesn’t Matter
6. Professional Installation is Not Important
The Truth About Furnace Installations
1. Furnace Installations are Too Expensive – Without any doubt, new furnace cost installed is a substantial investment. However, there are many affordable options available. Depending on the type you chose, the price can range from extremely affordable to relatively high. When you hire a properly trained and experienced installer to help you with this project they will be able to help you choose the furnace that is best suited for your home within your available budget.
2. Furnace Repairs are Always Better – Another good reason to hire a an experienced installer, trained in the latest technologies, is that they can mathematically calculate whether or not a new furnace is worth the cost. Generally, if the furnace is over 10-15 years old, chances are that the furnace replacement will be most cost effective.
3, 4 & 5. Furnace Size, Fuel, and Efficiency – Misconception 3, 4, & 5 all go hand-in-hand. Fuel source, size, and energy efficiency will all affect the upfront price of your furnace. However, they all contribute greatly to the performance of your furnace and it’s lifespan down the road. As such, it is important to make the right decisions prior to the installation to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your furnace throughout it’s entire life.
6. Professional Installation – In order to make the right choices concerning furnace size, fuel type, and efficiency, it is important to hire the right guy. A furnace installation is a large upfront investment and you want to be ensured that you are provided with the most accurate, thorough information and advice that you need in order to make the most of your investment.
The Best Time To Install A New Furnace Is Now
If your planning on a new furnace installation, there is no better time than now! With the warm weather coming in and the Air Conditioning Season about to start this time of the year is when you can get the best deal. Call the installers at Neighborhood today for a free, no-obligation, estimate.
At Neighborhood, with over 67+ years in the business and thousands of furnaces installed we are so confident that you and your family will be 100% satisfied with your new furnace that if your not we will refund 100% of your money!
We know that that a new furnace is a substantial investment and a very important decision for you and your family, with our 100% Money Back Guarantee you have nothing to lose!