Water heaters with tanks are highly common in homes across Elk River, as this is the traditional type of water heater that homeowners purchased for decades. Today, many property owners are deciding to switch to a tankless water heater, which might have fewer problems than water heaters with tanks. If you want to explore the many benefits of tankless water heaters, our Elk River water heater installation company can help. We will discuss your options and assist you with choosing the right heater for your home. We will always ensure that your new tankless water heater is properly installed and maintained.
The Differences in Water Heaters
While water heaters with 40-gallon tanks are common, they may come with many problems, such as:
- Higher bills – Tank water heaters are constantly heating water, whether the water is running or not, which can result in high energy bills.
- Cold water – You can run out of hot water in your tank, which can result in cold showers until the tank refills and reheats.
- Rust in your water – Water that remains in a tank for a long time can become rusty from the inside of the tank, which can affect the heater’s performance and your water quality.
With a tankless water heater, it does not store and heat water on a constant basis. Instead, the water runs through and gets heated by coils that only operate when you are using hot water. This uses less energy and there is no water sitting stagnant in a rusty tank. Tankless water heaters can help with the following and more:
- Hot water that does not run out
- Improved savings and efficiency
- Less space for the heater
- Fewer environmental effects
- A water heater that lasts longer
- Compliance with current DOE standards
Call to Learn About Our Elk River Tankless Water Heater Selection and Installation Services
Whether it is time to replace your water heater or you simply want to upgrade your home, Neighborhood Plumbing can help you make the best decision for your home. Our Elk River Plumbers have helped many property owners enjoy the benefits of a tankless water heater, so please call 877-817-9583 or contact us online to schedule a service appointment.